Information for parents with children starting school in Reception Rabbit Class in September
All parents have been hand delivered or sent an information pack for their child.
Please complete all of the paperwork and return to school with your child's birth certificate on your designated visit on the 8th or 9th of September. If you are unsure of your visit time, please telephone the school office on 01634 844135.
We look forwards to meeting you all.
- Tuesday 8th September and Wednesday 9th September - New Rabbit children and their families visit school - please call the office if you need an appointment reminder.
This meeting will hopefully take place outside in our covered YR area. At this meeting you will have the opportunity to book a stay and play visit for Thursday or Friday.
- Thursday 10th September and Friday 11th September - New Rabbit children and parents stay for ‘Stay and Play’
Stay and Play this year will be slightly different to usual. Families will be invited to choose a time slot to visit Rabbit Class. The slot will be for 1.5 hours and will have a maximum of five families present at any one time.
Available slots are Thursday 10th September 9:10-10:40, 1:00-2:30
Friday 11th September 9:10-10:40, 1:00-2:30
If you have a preferred time and would like to book before your initial visit, please telephone the school office.
- Monday 14th September - Wednesday 16th September - YR Rabbit pupils start school
8:45am – 12.00pm – Enter by Main Gate
- Thursday 17th September and Friday 18th September - YR Rabbit pupils stay for lunch 8:45 – 1.00
- Monday 21st September - YR Rabbit pupils attend school all day 8:45 – 3.15