Homework - Emailed to all parents weekly
Weekly home learning activities and ideas will continue to be emailed home directly by the class teachers (rather than added to the website) Please continue to contact your class teacher by email if you have any questions or continue to pop into school for paper copies.
- All pupils have been provided with a home learning journal. This journal covers all areas of the curriculum for each term.
- All pupils have been given a selection of additional reading books to share and read with you at home.
- Homework is emailed to every child every week, for those who require paper copies these are available for collection from school.
Should you need additional reading books, paper or resources please contact the office.
Useful websites and learning activities. Please monitor your child when using the internet.
- Tailored learning activities and games can be found on your child's Purple Mash account.
- You may also find the following websites useful:
Twinkl is offering every parent and carer in our school access to high-quality learning during any periods of disruption.
Setting this up is really easy to do - go to www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code UKTWINKLHELPS
- https://phonicsplay.co.uk This excellent phonics site is offering free access at the moment. The password is: March20 and the password is: home.
SAFE INTERNET SURFING: Please remember, when investigating which websites to recommend to your children, it’s important to know the level of moderating and monitoring on each site. Most do this well, but you do need to triple-check. Check for the ‘https’ security certificate in the address bar, have a look at the websites ‘about us’ page or similar, and make sure you try out a few of the games yourself first.Also, we recommend choosing websites that require the parent to sign up their child. Or, better still, websites that don’t require any signing in.